When we see people with massive physiques, we assume they are on steroids. However, do all bodybuilders utilize steroids? For all of us, it is a really mysterious question.
So, do you want to know who Andrei Deiu natty or not?
Andrei Deiu is not natty. Anyone who’s a bodybuilder uses steroids. It helps their physique appear more fit and appealing. But it doesn’t imply they don’t follow a diet plan or exercise. He does adhere to a strict food plan and a weekly fitness schedule. He has to take supplements on a daily basis.
I will just discuss the highlights. Swipe for more details on his life and transitions.
Let’s get started with the article.
Table of Content
Is Andrei Deiu Natty or Not?
Bodybuilding is a really difficult sport. Bodybuilders have had an extremely difficult path. They must meet certain conditions in order to compete in a bodybuilding contest.
Andrei Deiu is a well-known bodybuilder these days. People admired their toned physics and wanted to be like them. People are also unsure if his physique is natty or not.
You may wonder does Andrei Deiu use steroids? Everyone uses steroids, and Andrei deiu is no exception. Anyone could not possibly modify their bodies in such a short period of time. Every year when he competes in competitions, his body appears radically different. Also more fit than the previous year.
So we may conclude that he utilizes steroids to make his body more fit and appealing. However, that doesn’t indicate he doesn’t have to eat a healthy diet or work out every day.
Andrei deiu is not natty, but he follows diet plans and exercises consistently. Let’s go into it in the following section.
What Is Andrei Deiu’s Current Diet Plan?
You cannot be fit if you do not follow a daily food plan. This is the most important factor to consider when it comes to bodybuilding. Andrei deiu, like everyone else, follows a strict food plan every day. This may give you an idea of how much andrei deiu calories intake are.
He eats six meals a day plus a post-workout meal. Let’s have a look at andrei deiu food plan in a day.
- Meal 1: 7 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 teaspoon peanut butter, 2 whole eggs, and 2 ounces of berries.
- Meal 2: 5 oz. white rice, 7 oz. chicken breast, and 1 cup broccoli.
- Meal 3: 8 ounces sweet potato and 8 ounces chicken.
- Post-workout: 1½ ounces of maltodextrin and 2 scoops of whey isolate.
- Meal 4: 5 grams of sweet potato, 7 grams of chicken, and 1 1/2 cups of vegetables.
- Meal 5: 1 cup bean sprouts and 5 ounces steak.
- Meal 6: 1 cup of cottage cheese or Greek yoghurt and a good number of almonds.
The Weekly Workout Routine of Andrei Deiu
A proper training plan is critical for fitness. Because he competes in bodybuilding competitions, he must adhere to a strict regimen. His workout are Andrei’s weekly workout schedule looks like this:
Monday: Chest/Shoulder Day
- 4 sets of 10-12 reps Incline Pushups
- 4 sets of 8-10 reps Dumbbell Lift with Drop Set in the last
- 6 sets of 10-15 reps Seated Lateral Raises with Drop Set in the last
- 4 sets of 10-12 reps Incline Barbell Chest Push (Superset)
- 4 sets of 10-12 reps Machine Chest Flys
Tuesday: Abs/Back Day
- 5 sets of 10-12 reps Pulldowns
- 4 sets of 10-12 reps Machine Pullovers
- 4 sets of 10-12 reps Seated Cable Row (Superset)
- 3 sets of Failure Pull Ups
- 3 sets of 8-10 reps Deadlifts
- 4 sets of 15-20 reps Leg Lifts
- 3 sets of 10-15 reps Cable Crunches
- 3 sets of 8-10 reps One Arm Dumbbell Row
Wednesday: Shoulder Day
- 4 sets of Front Raises with a Barbell each 8-10
- 5 sets of Standing One Arm Lateral Raises each 10-12 reps
- 5 sets of Seated Side Lateral Raises each 10-15 reps
- 4 sets of Military Pressing each 8-10 reps (Superset)
- 4 sets of Failure of the Reverse Pec Deck Fly
- 4 sets of Dumbbell Shrugs each 8-10
- 4 sets of Seated Dumbbell Rear Delt Raises each 10-12 reps (Superset)
Thursday: Cardio/Abs Day
- Treadmill 1 Hour Steady Incline
- 4 sets of Cable Crunches each 10-15 reps
- 4 sets of Leg Raises in Decline each 12-15 reps
- 3 sets of Hanging Lateral Knee Raises with 10 reps each
Friday: Quads/Calves Day
- Warm Up Bike for 15 Minutes
- 4 sets of 12-15 reps Narrow Stance Leg Press
- 6 sets of Squats with 8-15 reps each
- 6 sets of 10-15 reps Leg Extensions (Superset)
- 5 sets of Standing Calve Raises with 16-18 reps with 50 percent reduced weight for 8 Reps
- 6 sets of 5 reps Single Leg Extensions each
- 4 sets of 10-15 reps Standing Calve Raises
Saturday: Arms/Abs Day
- 4 sets of 10-12 reps EZ-Bar Skull Crushers
- 3 sets of 10-12 repsReverse Single Arm Extensions
- 5 sets of 10-15 reps Rope Pushdowns
- 4 sets of 8-12 reps Reverse Barbell Curls
Sunday: Hamstrings/Calves Day
- 10-12 reps with 4 sets of Lunges
- 10-12 reps with 5 sets of Seated Leg Curls
- 10-12 reps with 5 sets of High/Wide Stance Leg Press
- 10-15 reps with 5 sets of Calf Press (Using Leg Press)
- 10-15 reps with 3 sets of Straight Legged Deadlifts
- 3 reps for each of Standing Calve Raises
What Kind of Supplements Does Andrei Deiu Take?
Everybody who does bodybuilding takes a lot of supplements. Every supplement has a unique set of advantages and objectives. As a result, Andrei deiu must additionally take supplements. Here are some of his supplements:
- Oil from fish
- vitamins and minerals.
- Fat Burning Supplements
What Was Andrei Deiu’s Previous Way of Life Like Right Before the Transformation?
Previously to Andrei deiu’s metamorphosis, he wasn’t an especially active person. He used to prefer to spend days playing video games. All-day, he ate a lot of snacks, candies, and junk food without thinking about anything.
He was unconcerned about his health or weight, and it showed! At one point, his weight became a major concern for him. He was frequently bullied, and it was getting on his nerves.
He had lost faith. He wasn’t sure about the conclusion of the voyage at first. Slowly, everything seemed unattainable to him. At that time, he had no idea how important nutrition was. That’s why the whole thing seemed terrifying to him at the moment.
Because of the insults and bullying, he started going to the gym and taking care of his health. After that, he became passionate about this and thought of becoming a bodybuilder. It’s never too late to start bodybuilding.
Andrei Deiu’s Rewards
His efforts were soon rewarded. He created a toned physique in a respectable amount of time. He was only 17 years old at the time he was pushed to compete in a bodybuilding tournament.
He competed in the 2011 Miami Pro and won, to everyone’s surprise. With his success and compelling narrative, he had already gained notoriety.
He also worked hard on his dancing abilities, which helped him become a great dancer. He has performed with the well-known Adonis Cabaret Show.
Andrei Deiu Social Life
Andrei deiu is a well-paid fitness instructor who has helped many people alter their life. He is also a fitness model. During his career, he has appeared for several major fitness brands. He has created his own supplement line.
He also has a formal and fashionable clothing line and his own workout suit brand. Andrei deiu has his own website where he provides online instruction.
He is pretty popular on Instagram. He publishes pictures of his workouts and shows off his hulking figure. He has nearly 4.6 million Instagram followers. He has his own YouTube channel to provide training and bodybuilding coaching videos.
It has over 720K members and is rapidly expanding. He finished sixth in the Men’s Physique Olympia 2020 bodybuilding competition. No wonder andrei deiu monthly income is higher than most people.
Who Is The Head Coach Of Andrei Deiu?
The head coach of Andrei Deiu is Hany Rambod. Andrei Deiu’s of Team Evogen won the 2021 IFBB Pro League Republic of Texas Pro Championship in Men’s Bodybuilding under his supervision.
Andrei Deiu’s Arms Are How Big?
Andrei Deiu’, who has guns that measure 18.9-inches pre-pump, gives us a tutorial for individuals who are serious about growing muscles and building bigger arms.
When Did Andrei Deiu Begin His Training?
He started working out at the age of 15. His family relocated from Romania to the United Kingdom soon after. Andrei was suddenly in new surroundings with few companions. I was determined to check out a pastime to fill the time: bodybuilding. For him, the gymnasium became a favourite place and a modern social outlet.
Andrei Deiu Competes In What Class?
These are the cornerstones of becoming #EvogenElite. This past season, Team Evogen’s IFBB Pro Andrei Deiu proved. He did win the men’s bodybuilding class at the 2021 IFBB Pro League Republic of Texas Pro Championship.
I believe I have clarified if Andrei Deiu natty or not. It is obvious that everyone who is involved in extreme fitness or bodybuilding uses steroids.
If you want to start bodybuilding, first, you need to begin with a healthy food plan. It will provide you with adequate strength to perform suitable workouts. Afterwards, you can start taking steroids. It will be a tough road, but it is not insurmountable.
That’s all for now, guys. Maintain your happiness and fitness. Good-bye!