Mons Pubis Fat Loss Exercise: How to Lose a FUPA in 30 Days
Everyone has fat pads between the legs. Even the guy who hit the gym frequently. This fat pad is called “Mons Pubis.” It can be embarrassing to have a large one that hangs over your underwear, but luckily there are some mons pubis fat loss exercises you can do at home to get rid of it!
All you need is 30 days and 10 minutes each day. This will help with your self-esteem, tone your lower body, and increase circulation in those areas. Let’s face it; no one wants to wear shorts or a bathing suit when they have an abundance of unwanted fat hanging out there, so read on for more information on how to lose a FUPA in 30 days!
Table of Content
- 1 What is Mons Pubis?
- 2 Are FUPA and Mons Pubis the Same?
- 3 Mons Pubis Fat Loss Exercise
- 4 FUPA Workout Diet
- 5 Stress and Mons Pubis Fat Loss Exercise
- 6 Mons Pubis Workouts vs Surgery
- 7 Final Words
- 8 FAQs
What is Mons Pubis?
The mons pubis comprises a triangle that extends from the base (pubic hairline) to the clitoris. The top portion, which lies on top of your pelvic bone and has no significant function other than preventing irritation, contains fatty tissue, while the bottom half includes nerve endings for sexual pleasure.
Are FUPA and Mons Pubis the Same?
FUPA meaning Fat Upper Pubic Area. And yes, technically, it’s the mons pubis. But, to be honest, I think that “mons pubis” makes me feel a little uncomfortable. It sounds like something someone would give you if they were too embarrassed to say any other words or just didn’t know what else to call it.
Personally, my favorite slang term for this part of the body is “foopuh” because it’s so straightforward and easy-to-understand and also sexy in an innocent way! However, some people simply love the fat pouch. Wondering who? Beyoncé says she is proud of her mommy pouch and doesn’t want to get rid of it just yet.
However, I am here to help you with a few proven and effective mons pubis workouts so that you know how to get rid of pelvic fat.
Mons Pubis Fat Loss Exercise
No matter how you define FUPA, it can always be an embarrassing issue, especially if you are about to pack for Florida next summer. So before things look really odd over your favorite swimsuit, try these FUPA workouts and get rid of pubic fat.
Before we dig into the details on getting rid of FUPA, let me remind you that even the best exercise for pelvic fat won’t affect you if you do not control your calorie intake.
Bicycle crunches are a great way to work out your deep core muscles and strengthen them without straining or hurting your back. It is also one of the best fupa exercises you can try at home. Follow these steps for the bicycle crunch:
- First, lay flat on the floor with both legs bent,
- Then bring one arm up towards your head while keeping your shoulders off of the ground,
- Next, extend that same leg out straight and bend in other knees at an angle so it nearly touches the opposite elbow.
- Then repeat this movement but switch feet as well!
Modified Mountain Climber
The mountain climber is one of the best exercises that focus on lower abdominal muscles is . Make a few modifications to it and you can turn it into the best ab workout for FUPA. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by doing a reverse crunch from an incline or against a wall before making your way down on the floor into full-mountain climbs.
- It is important to keep engaged with the core throughout and maintain spinal alignment when performing this exercise so that only one part of the body moves at any given time.
Rollups may sound simple, but they can be effective and challenging exercises to lose FUPA if you do it slowly. Follow the steps below for better result:
- Start by sitting up straight while stretching the legs out in front of you.
- Then, hold the arms out straight, and keep them parallel to your gaze.
- Slowly roll back until you’re completely lying flat on the floor. Keep both of your hands extended and forward-facing.
- Grab a weight with two hands while moving. It will add extra resistance to the exercise.
The forearm plank is a great way to strengthen your core without straining those muscles that are weakened in the inner abdomen. By far, this is one of the exercises to get rid of FUPA. The steps for this mons pubis fat loss exercise are:
- Start by getting into a kneeling position and placing your forearms on the floor; closed fists are positioned below you.
- From here, lift up weight distribution evenly over arms while toes point forward-this will make the body perpendicular with the ground surface and abs tight as possible when balancing above armpits.
- Hold pose at least 30 seconds or more if able; then return to the starting spot and repeat the movement.
If you are tired of checking the fat pubic area workouts, I have some great diet tips at the end of the article. So stay with me.
Leg raises are a great way to strengthen your core and tighten up the muscles in your abdominal region. And if you really want to see the difference between FUPA exercises before and after, leg raises will be one of the best options.
- Try lying on the floor with your hands tucked underneath you.
- Then bring one leg at a time towards right angles high into the air while tensing it as much as possible for an extra challenge.
- Slowly lower down back to starting position before switching legs and repeating this exercise 3 times on each side!
I have a few more exercises to get rid of FUPA for you. However, you have to keep a consistent routine for them. I would recommend 10 minutes each day for a month, and you will realize how to lose a FUPA in 30 days.
A bridge exercise is a way to work your abs without putting too much pressure on them. This can be helpful after vaginal or cesarean delivery because it will not stress the abdominal area while recovering from childbirth and time spent in bed recuperating. According to the physicians, tilt is one of the best FUPA exercises for females at home.
- Lie down your entire back on the floor as if you were looking at a sky full of stars.
- Bring arms to rest by your ears and bend your legs so that toes are pointing towards the ground.
- Gently press into feet and toes to lift the belly button toward the ceiling until it’s all tensed up like an excited pet before slowly bringing the pelvis right back down again.
Flutter kicks are a simple exercise you can do to help tone your lower abdominal muscles. They look easy, but they’ll make you feel the immediate impact of calorie burning! So if you are looking for easy but effective mons pubis fat loss exercise, there is hardly any alternative to flutter kicks.
- Lie down on the ground with your feet straight in front of you.
- Brace your core and tilt your entire pelvic area from the ground.
- Now, lift one leg as high it can go before lowering that to touch the floor again.
- Then start lifting from another position for the desired number of repetitions without letting any foot touch the ground!
FUPA Workout Diet
Now you know about almost all the workouts to get rid of Fupa. But to make them effective, you need a complementary diet plan for those pubic fat exercises.
You should include high-quality proteins, carbohydrates, and good fat to keep your body toned and support the mons pubis workouts. Let me explain how these three nutrients will help you get rid of pubic fat.
When you eat protein, it tells your brain that the body is fully nourished. So when we feel fuller for longer periods, our bodies will crave less food. And less food will end up in less pubic fat on mons pubis region.
Protein is an essential macronutrient in maintaining muscle mass while also having weight loss benefits because it helps keep us feeling satiated from all those delicious, high-quality protein sources!
Carbohydrate is a macronutrient in the human diet primarily found in items like rice and sugars; they form an essential part of any meal plan because it’s what provides us with fuel- the “energy” we need every day. Carbohydrates come packaged as two different types: Simple (like sugar) or Complex (such as wheat).
Complex carbs like whole grains, sweet potatoes, and vegetables contain more nutrients than white bread and pasta without simple sugars, which provide little nutritional value. You should do your best to avoid simple carbs while opting for complex carbs instead!
Fat has been unfairly vilified in the media, but it’s actually good for you! It is super important in producing essential hormones, supplying the daily dose of energy, and providing insulation from cold weather.
You need to make sure you consume healthy fats with omega-3s and avoid harmful trans fat that will ruin your health and leave a bad taste on dieting altogether.
Maintaining these three essential nutrients in your diet while doing pelvic fat burning exercises will give you a quick outcome in just 30-days.
Stress and Mons Pubis Fat Loss Exercise
Stress can cause you to store excess fat, especially in the mid-abdomen. When your stress levels increase, the cortisol level also increases, which causes some detrimental health effects like increased blood sugar dysregulation and overeating. And they lead to more fat storage in the entire body, including the mons pubis.
To avoid these risks of chronic stress, you must learn ways of managing this situation so you don’t have trouble storing any extra weight on yourself! Along with exercises to lose fat on mons pubis, you can try meditation, motivating activities, or adequate sleep to keep the stress on the bay.
Mons Pubis Workouts vs Surgery
It takes at least 6-12 months for diet and fupa mons pubis fat loss exercise to work, but not everyone is lucky enough. If you haven’t seen any progress after that time, surgery may be the next step. You have three options to pick from.
It is a type of cosmetic procedure that removes the fat located on your mons pubis or FUPA.
Abdominoplasty, also known as Tummy tuck surgery, is a type of surgical procedure to remove excess fat on your lower abdomen and waist.
Coolsculpting is the way of the future to get rid of your belly bulge. It’s a newer, more advanced, and less invasive procedure that reduces fat cells from beneath layers of skin where they are safely removed with no damage to muscles or other tissues.
It can be frustrating when you’re putting your best to reduce fat from the mons pubis region, but there is no positive outcome. However, keep your cool! Patience and dedication are the keys here. With mons pubis fat loss exercise and healthy lifestyle changes, the FUPA can tone up over time.
How do you lose fat in your pubic area?
There are three ways to get rid of pelvic fat from the mons pubis region. They are
- FUPA workout at home
- Diet to Complement mons pubis workouts
For most people, the first two options resolve the issue of ‘get rid of pubic fat.’ However, if it doesn’t work out, you may have to consider surgery.
How can I reduce my Mons?
If you want to remove the excess pelvis fat from the mons region, try the following mons pubis weight loss exercises at home.
- Bicycle Crunches
- Modified Mountain Climber
- Forearm Plank
- Leg Raises
- Pelvic Tilt
- Flutter Kicks
What foods get rid of FUPA?
Foods rich in high-quality protein, carbohydrates, and fat will help to lose mons pubis fat. These nutrients will make your stomach full in quick time and prevent any over-eating.